Saturday, December 8, 2012

My Plan on Updating this Blog

      When I opened this blog, my goal was for this to be where I posted my longer observations and thoughts, while my facebook page be for pictures and little quotes or observations. I still plan to keep it that way, however, my essays really come from my reaction to something I see. That means I can't keep a consistent schedule of posting a new essay. However, I do think I should be able to maintain having a a new one per week. If not, then at least once per month.
       In other news, thanks to all the readers. I hope that you enjoy my observations and simple method of philosophy and that you will spread the word about this. Also, I'm talking with a publisher about a book proposition I have. Perhaps I'll post a sample of it if I run out of ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment