Friday, July 18, 2014

Changes in Operation

Hello Everyone,
    For almost two years (in October), I've tried to maintain this blog on average at least once a week. However, a big change is happening in my life and I'm no longer certain that I can continue at that pace. I do plan to continue updating this blog, but it will more likely be on a bi-weekly basis instead of once per week. If you wish to know when a post is uploaded, you can like my Facebook page and be notified that way. I may occasionally still have quotes or ideas to post on the Facebook page. Thank you for your support and I hope it will continue as I deal with this major change.

Sincerely,
N. D. Moharo
Until my next post, which might be next week or the week after, consider this quote: "The person who serves is the person who acknowledges the humanity of others."

No comments:

Post a Comment