Wednesday, June 17, 2015

A Possible Sister Blog concerning Gaming

    A long time ago, you might recall I wrote a few pieces about video games. I like to play video games and I consider them very useful for gathering insights for philosophy. However, this week's major video game conference, E3, has shown had bad the community can be at times. On the other hand, it's also useful to be able and see the good writers who are able to keep a cool head and thoroughly analyze things. Hence I came up with an idea
     I want to make a site, beginning small with a blog, that features cool headed writers to share their opinions and even reviews. I'm still thinking about the details of how it will work but I think it will be nice to see of a bunch of blog posts that are able to give well-founded opinions not based on rage. If you want to participate in this idea or have suggestions, leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment