Friday, May 8, 2015

Twitter Plans

Hello Everyone!
    Some of you may have noticed I started a Twitter account. In some respects, I was using Facebook like a twitter account by occasionally posting thoughts I had as well as links to my new blogs. However, I started to feel like Facebook was not the right place to post so often. While I will still post links to my new blogs, I've decided Twitter was better for doing more frequent posts. The only thing I am not a fan of is the 180 character limit. I had in my plan to start tweeting riddles but I'm not so sure if that would be a good idea or not. It might just be that I'll post the riddles on Facebook and leave the Tweets to daily quotes and ideas.
     Yes, I do hope that Twitter does in fact help attract more attention to my two blogs. However, I also see it as the other part of my goals for having this blog in the first place. One, I can communicate more easily with others. Second, I post quick and simple ideas as soon as I have them instead of developing to what I feel is appropriate for a blog. Third, it hopefully makes it easier for me to find other thinkers to help me develop new or old ideas. So if you want to follow me, you can find me at @ND_Moharo . Don't be afraid giving me suggestions on who to follow either.

N. D. Moharo

No comments:

Post a Comment