For the next four weeks (maybe a little longer), I'm going to take a break from writing blog posts. This is due to "busy season" in which I can't guarantee any observations or quality in my writings (even though I don't guarantee that anyways). As I wrote before, it's difficult to "Create on Demand." I do have ideas about what I want to write about, but I need to temporary shift my attention elsewhere and more time to develop my own ideas. Until then, here are some blog posts that I think are worth reading (in case you haven't been able to yet) while I am on my break.
- Three Marks of Humanity: http://ndmoharo.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-three-marks-of-humanity.html
- Higher Power through Technology: http://ndmoharo.blogspot.com/2012/11/a-higher-power-through-technology.html
- On Creativity: http://ndmoharo.blogspot.com/2013/03/on-creativity.html
- On Dating: http://ndmoharo.blogspot.com/2012/12/dating.html
- Capacity to Do Good: http://ndmoharo.blogspot.jp/2012/11/the-capacity-to-do-good.html